Disease Symptoms Of Parvo In Dogs And Diagnostic Methods – As we know, the disease Parvo in dogs is a serious infectious disease in dogs, caused by a virus. Manifestations of the disease is inflammation of the gastro – intestinal hemorrhage. The object is usually the puppy from 1 – 12 months old. When the disease occurs most often spread quickly and series. High mortality rates of about 90 – 100%
Symptoms of the disease, Parvo in dogs
The disease usually occurs year-round but are often found in hot and humid weather, a lot of rain…. Duration baked disease ranges from 5 – 7 days. Disease Paro in dogs often expressed in the following format:
Is to form or join and the most popular of the disease Parvo in dogs, often in small dogs from about 5 – 10 weeks of age. in this form usually has the following expression:
- Dog fever lasts from the time the disease until the clinical manifestations characteristic of the disease. ( available when the dog no fever or temperature lower )
- Animal moody, anorexia, vomiting
- Dog diarrhea, stools, pink or there’s fresh blood has both the intestinal mucosa and colloidal mucus. The smell examined very characteristic
- Animals lose water and electrolytes quickly: pale mucous membranes, pits sunken eyes
- Animals susceptible to infection develop
2. Form of inflammation of the heart muscle
Or join in puppies from 4 – 8 weeks of age. dogs with heart failure level due to virus attack cause myocardial necrosis. In this form the animal often dies suddenly, when no symptoms of the disease, Parvo in dogs .
A few cases may see dog expression severe anemia, mucous membranes ( eyes, mouth,..) pale or bruising, difficulty breathing, vomiting, screaming, then fell down dead.
This is the form most dangerous of disease, Parvo in dogs
3. Form of inflammatory bowel combined
In this form the animal dies quickly after 24h from when symptoms first, due to diarrhea, heavy, anemia, electrolyte imbalance, cardiogenic shock, pulmonary edema
Methods of diagnosis of disease, Parvo in dogs
- Based on the clinical symptoms typical combined clinical and non-clinical to be the result of diagnosis of the disease Parvo in dogs the most correct.
- Check overall condition, content, thai, animals, ask medical history, past owner: state of eating, vomiting, vaccination schedule, categorized as how the signs something unusual, ( the animal is agile suddenly sulky sullen…)
- Check the body temperature, the animal, through which one can know the color, the smell of feces… help can grasp the nature of the disease of animals is taking place.
- Check the heart beat, listen to his lungs see there is abnormality.
- Through clinical examination had concluded on temporary illness of the animal to the diagnosis confirms the animals are suffering from the disease Parvo in dogs or not, then proceed to do the test virus fast (5 – 10 minutes).
How to make test tests the disease Parvo in dogs fast:
Test have 2 bar there is 1 barcode display and 1 bar for stock
- User rods can top cotton sampling distribution of the animal ( case ill feelings bring a stool sample to a)
- User rods can top cotton sampling in the rectum of the animal then put into jars solvent to dissolve the sample. take 3 – 4 times, stir the sample with the solvent.
- Use straws available in the test vacuum model was the solvent from from up test. Wait from 5 – 10 minutes, test result display
- Test 1 barcode conclusion negative for the disease Parvo in dogs
- Test up to 2 bar: 1 bar dim 1 clearly outlined or even 2 outlines are clear, I concluded positive for the disease Parvo in dogs.
At PetHealth, we use test fast, high-quality, thereby helping the diagnosis and treatment Parvo in dogs efficient and the most accurate
Differential diagnosis disease, Parvo in dogs
Other causes of inflammatory bowel be considered include:
- Canine distemper
- Canine Coronavirus
- The Disease Salmonellosis
- Infection Campylobacteriosis
- Inflammation of the gastro-intestinal tract causing thrombosis
Other causes of myocarditis include:
- Canine distemper
- Canine herpesvirus
- Infection With Streptococcus
- Congenital cardiac abnormality
Disease Parvo in dogs is a disease extremely dangerous. Every pet owners should equip yourself with knowledge before foster care dog to at least know the dangers of the diseases caused for the animal to take measures to vaccination periodically, reduce the economic loss and, in particular, is there dog pet healthy.
To serve more than 10,000 customers every year, right from the early days of service (2004) veterinary hospital PetHealth has invested in the modern equipments and a team of veterinarians experienced professional. Customers will be updates every information is used high-quality service at a reasonable cost, is the good doctor, clinic, cure for his pet